NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – Crews will be moving a house from the 200 block of 9th Avenue South in the City limits to a location on Highway 90 in Horry County.
The transport will start on Tuesday, December 13, at 7 p.m.
Expect some potential traffic delays and please be patient.
The route of travel:
- Start on 9th Avenue South
- Continue on South Ocean Boulevard
- Turn left onto 2nd Avenue North
- Continue onto U.S. 17
- Take ramp to SC-9 (Sea Mountain Highway)
- Turn left onto SC-9 (Sea Mountain Highway)
- Continue to destination on SC-90