NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- The City of North Myrtle Beach annual Summer Concert Series begins on Thursday, June 2. The popular program consists of two series— Music on Main and Sounds of Summer.
Music on Main Concert Series
The City’s free Music on Main concert series begins on Thursday, June 2, and runs through September 29.
Music on Main takes place every Thursday on Main Street at the Horseshoe at 11 South Ocean Boulevard, NMB. Each concert is scheduled from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. Music on Main is free to the public and features a different band each week.
Admission is free, but bring a beach chair.
Main Street will be restricted to pedestrian traffic only from Ocean Boulevard to the ocean side of Melt Ice Cream and to the ocean side of Main Street Sweets. Concert goers may bring chairs to sit in this area to listen to the concert. From Main Street Sweets and Melt Ice Cream to Hillside Drive normal parking and vehicular traffic is in effect.
Free parking is available for golf carts and vehicles at the following locations:
- 2nd Avenue North and Ocean Boulevard
- 1st Avenue South and Ocean Boulevard
Music on Main is sponsored by Coastal Carolina National Bank (CCNB).
2022 Music on Main Schedule
- Thursday, June 2 – Brickhouse
- Thursday, June 9 – The Tonez
- Thursday, June 16 – Main Event Band
- Thursday, June 23 – Bullfrog
- Thursday, June 30 – Rivermist
- Thursday, July 7 – Cat 5
- Thursday, July 14 – Black Glass
- Thursday, July 21 – The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- Thursday, July 28 – Too Much Sylvia
- Thursday, August 4 – Painted Man
- Thursday, August 11 – Chocolate Chip & Co.
- Thursday, August 18 – Jim Quick & Coastline
- Thursday, August 25 – The Entertainers
- Thursday, September 1 – Envision
- Thursday, September 8 – Thomas Road Band
- Thursday, September 15 – The Catalinas
- Thursday, September 22 – Gary Lowder & Smokin Hot
- Thursday, September 29 – Blackwater Rhythm and Blues Band
Sounds of Summer Concert Series
The free Sounds of Summer concert series starts June 17 at the North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex amphitheater located at 150 Citizens Circle, Little River. Sounds of Summer concerts are held the third Friday of each month from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. The series runs through September 16.
Bring a chair or blanket.
Sounds of Summer is sponsored by Food Lion.
2022 Sounds of Summer Schedule
- Friday, June 17 – Fire Lake, Bob Seger Tribute Band
- Friday, July 15 – Living on a Prayer, Bon Jovi Tribute Band
- Friday, August 19 – Tribute to Van Morrison and James Taylor, Paul Grimshaw Band
- Friday, September 16 – Head Games, Foreigner Tribute
For more information or to view the complete Music on Main schedule click here.
For more information or to view the complete Sounds of Summer schedule click here.
For day-of-event updates & cancellations, follow us on Facebook @NMBParksAndRec or call the “Rec Check” line at (843) 280-5594 ext. 3.