MAY 17 CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
The North Myrtle Beach City Council meets Monday, May 17, at City Hall for a 6:30 pm executive session and a 7:00 pm meeting.
To access the interactive agenda, please visit https://www.nmb.us/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_05172021-191?html=true
If the link does not work for you, please visit www.NMB.us, click on Agendas & Minutes, click on the May 17 agenda.
The 6:30 pm executive session includes a legal briefing regarding redistricting and the 2020 Census, and a legal briefing regarding the proposed development agreement for the Hope Pointe PDD.
The 7:00 pm meeting agenda includes:
- A Proclamation regarding June 5, 2021, as Gun Violence Awareness Day
- A Proclamation regarding June 6-12, 2021 as National Garden Week
- A motion to appoint Tom Edwards to fill one vacant seat on the Planning Commission
- A motion to approve the 2021 Music on Main Concert Series
- A motion to approve the Fourth of July Celebration at Cherry Grove Pier
- Second reading of an ordinance to amend Section 21-40 (a) (1) – Annual parking fee exception
- Second reading of an ordinance petitioning for annexation and zoning designation for 10 acres on Water Tower Road
- Second reading of an ordinance to amend Chapter 23, Zoning, of the Code of Ordinances of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina regarding small cell facilities
- Second reading of an ordinance to amend Chapter 23, Zoning, of the Code of Ordinances of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina regarding lot widths in the R-1 and R-1A zoning districts
- Second reading of an ordinance to amend the Barefoot Resort PDD and Barefoot Resort Villas Townhomes section of the Dye Estates