NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. -- City Council Members will hold a Special Called Meeting on Wednesday July 6, at 1:30 p.m.
The agenda is below. To see the full agenda and the accompanying documents click here.
- ORDINANCE/SECOND READING: Amendment to Chapter 12, Health and Sanitation, of the Code of Ordinances of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina revising Article 8, Sale, Use or Distribution of Single-Use Carryout Plastic Bags by Retail Establishments within the City
- ORDINANCE/FIRST READING: Amendment to Chapter 5, Beaches and Waterways, of the Code of Ordinances of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina revising Section 5-24, Placing Obstructions on the Beach
Rules Regarding Video Recording & Photography
Except during the ceremonial portion of the Council meeting, all video recording and photography shall be conducted from a stationary position either:
- While seated in the back row of the Council Chambers
- While standing behind the last row of seats in Council Chambers
Anyone Requiring an Auxiliary Aid or Service for Effective Communication or Participation
- Should contact (843) 280-5555 as soon as possible
- No later than 24 hours before a meeting